To foster camaraderie among United States veterans of overseas conflicts. To serve our veterans, the military and our communities. To advocate on behalf of all veterans.
Ensure that veterans are respected for their service, always receive their earned entitlements, and are recognized for the sacrifices they and their loved ones have made on behalf of this great country.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Always put the interests of our members first
- Treat donors as partners in our cause
- Promote patriotism
- Honor military service
- Ensure the care of veterans and their families
- Serve our communities
- Promote a positive image of the VFW
- Respect the diversity of veteran opinions
Bring your ideas – Join us for monthly meetings:
- Membership Meetings: Fourth Tuesday of the month at 1900
- Auxiliary Meetings: First Monday of the month at 1900
- Joint Committee Meetings: Second Wednesday of the month at 1900
Visit Our Events Page for More Information!